DUBAI EXPO 2020 TICKETS
|Tour Duration||Full Day|
|Saturday to Wednesday||10:00 AM to 12:00 AM|
|Thursday and Friday||10:00 AM to 2:00 AM|
|Pick up Cost & Location||Available upon request|
|Dubai Expo -Full Day Pass||AED95.00|
|Dubai Expo Multi – Day Pass||AED195.00|
|Ages 0 to 17 years old||Free|
Dubai Expo 2020
Experience 192 countries plus the best of art, architecture, science, culture and more. One of the oldest and largest international events on the planet, taking place every five years and lasting six months. It is a festival for all, where everyone can experience, explore, innovate, and have fun by sharing ideas and working together. The event aims at educating the public, sharing innovation, promoting progress and fostering cooperation.
Expo 2020 is a World Expo, currently hosted by Dubai in the United Arab Emirates from 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022.
Come and see your favourite countries, discover new cuisines, and experience the world.
- You are required to carry a Hard Copy of the E-Ticket.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Multi-Day pass are non-transferable after the first visit
- Passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this activity.
- Kids and youth under 18 must be accompanied by an adult (with a valid ID) to enter the Expo site.
- The companion of the person of determination (POD) must enter the site with the POD for their ticket to be considered valid.
The following items are restricted from being transported in to or near the Expo 2020 Pavilions Premiere site:
- Professional filming equipment, professional photography equipment with lenses larger than 30 cm
- Food and beverage items (except infant food and beverage, special dietary items)
- Any device with a laser beam/laser pointers or strobe lights
- Animals (except service and assistance animals, e.g. guide dogs)
- Devices producing excessive noise (e.g. vuvuzelas, drums, whistles, horns) that may affect comfort and safety are not allowed
- Rigid poles and sticks (except walking sticks required for mobility reasons) are not allowed
- Signage and banners are not allowed
- Religious, political, provocative or obscene messaging on clothing
- Drones and unmanned aerial vehicles are not allowed.
- Free tickets for the entire duration of Expo are available for kids and youth under 18.
- Tertiary and higher education students, seniors 60 years and above, and people of determination (+1 companion at half price).
- The guest will be required to carry a PCR test report.
- Guest are required to show Evidence of fully ‘Vaccinated status’/ ‘Green Pass’ in Alhosn App (or proof of vaccine exemption in Alhosn app).