ABU DHABI CITY TOUR PLUS FERRARI WORLD
|Tour Duration||8 Hours|
|Pick Location||Within Dubai|
Discover the wonders of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Known as the Arabian Jewel, Abu Dhabi occupies 87% of its total land of 83,600 square km. A short drive takes you to Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in the country.
The Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is the world’s first Ferrari theme park and largest attraction of its kind. It is an intense multi-sensory experience and a must-visit for families, fans and enthusiasts.
The Park offers more than 20 Ferrari-inspired rides and attractions, including a diverse array of rides for adults and children, a wide variety of Italian delicacies, and unique shopping experiences.
- Pick up & drop off within Dubai
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Popular Abu Dhabi Market
- National Exhibition Centre
- Emirates Palace Hotel
- Photo stop at Sheikh’s Palace
- Heritage Village
- Marina Mall of Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Yas Island
- Standard entry Ticket to Ferrari world Abu Dhabi, World’s biggest rides park
- Complimentary drinking water
- Lunch (subject to prior booking at extra cost)
Tourists who wish to visit the mosque should wear appropriate clothing such as trousers, long sleeve dress and scarf (for ladies).